AVALON offers a great Package for the OPC registration:
OFFER PACKAGE : Rs 15,000/-
1 x DIN/ DSC ( for 1 x Director ).
Name Approval of the Company + Drafting/Printing of the AOA/MOA of the company.
Certificate of Incorporation of the OPC Company + TAN + PAN.
Premium Legal template/Agreements are included in the offer.
MSME Registration certificate ( for availing Govt. benefits/subsidies )
SPECIAL OFFER ( for all PO placed before 1/04/2020 )
GST Registration Certificate.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR AN OPC:
a) Minimum 1 x Shareholder.
b) Minimum 1 x Director (Director and shareholder can be same person)
c) Minimum 1x Nominee.
d) Shareholder/Nominee to be an Indian resident
e) Minimum authorized share capitals is Rs 1 lakh.
f) Digital signature certificate ( DSC )for director
g) Director identification number ( DIN ) for the director.
COST-SCHEDULE OF OPC:
The Cost-Schedule of an OPC is as follows:
- 2 x DSC ( Class II DSC @ Rs 1000/- each ) : Rs 2,000/-
- 1 x DIN ( for 1 x Director ) : Rs 1,000/-
- Govt. Fees : Rs 4,000/-
- PAN + TAN card : Rs 200/-
- Professional Fees : Rs 3,500/-
- GST : Rs 700/-
- Stamp Duty ( State wise ) approx. : Rs 1,300/-
TOTAL Fees Rs 11,000/-
The related Notary & Franking charges will be payable by you additionally & will be on actual.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AN OPC REGISTRATION:
- Copy of Passport/Pan card/Voter ID/ Driver’s
License of the Director
b) Copy of statement of Current bank account/ mobile or electricity invoice of Director.
c) Passport size photo of director
d) Copy of autograph of director
e) No objection certificate ( NOC ) for registered office of OPC
f) Rental Agreement/ Sale deed of the Registered office of the Company.
PROCESS OF AN OPC INCORPORATION:
The process of incorporation of a one-person company is a
very simple one.
1) First the sole shareholder shall get a Director Identification Number (DIN) as well as a Digital signature certificate( DSC ).
2) He then applies for the name of the company
3) After the receipt of the consent of the same; that he should get the consent of the nominee in the prescribed forms.
4) Then he shall file the consent along with the final incorporation forms with the Memorandum and Articles and other required documents
5) After that he shall receive the final incorporation certificate from the register of companies. Now he can commence business under the name.
6) Apply for the PAN Number and open a current bank account on the name of one person company.
CHOICE OF NAME IN AN OPC:
During its registration one can file an incorporation form where one can take service of WEB-RUN services available on the website of Ministry of Corporate affairs ( MCA ).
Timeframe of the OPC registration:
The -One Person Company ( OPC ) takes a minimum of 10-15 days for incorporation.
COMPLIANCES OF AN OPC:
1) Form AOC-4 for financial statement
2) MGT-7 for an annual return
3) Meeting of board at least twice in a year
TAX-RATE OF AN OPC:
Income Tax act, 1961 does not provide any special recognition of OPC and is considers as a private company for the purposes of taxation. Hence the OPC’s income – tax liability is 30% of its total income in financial year.