The Partnership firm will have the following tenets prior to conversion:
- A minimum of 7 x Partners.
- A minimum share capital of Rs 1 x lakh.
- The Authorized capital should be divided into units or shares.
AVALON offers a great Package for the conversion of the Partnership to the Private limited company.
Offer value: Rs 25,000/-.
It includes the following steps:
# New MOA & AOA for the Private Limited Company.
# 2 x DSC + DIN.
# Amendment in MOA of the Partnership Firm.
# Name Verification.
# Proof of Address (Office) + NOC from landlord.
The detailed Steps of Conversion are as follows:
- Amendment in the Object Clause of your Memorandum of Association (which will be drafted while conversion) should permit the company to be formed to acquire the Assets and Liabilities of the existing firm.
- The new DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) and the (Director Identification Number) for its Directors will have to be generated.
- The Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) has to be drafted.
- The application for Name approval is to be filed via the RUN facility. The name will bear – Private Limited Company at the end.
- The forms 18, 37, 32, 39, 40 and 41 along with identity proof, address proof of registered office and a No-objection certificate from the landlord will be filed with the ROC.
- All these documents are filed along with prescribed fees with the ROC & then after the usual Due-diligence –the certificate will be issue be issued.